General Description of the jobYou will be a key member of the Commercial and PMO teams, supporting the programme and projects in a range of different areas.
- Assist in the development of further reporting tools in order to streamline the reporting process and ensure that reports can be tailored to suit the audience.
- Incorporate best practice emerging from projects into the reporting process e.g. WBHE and ensure consistency across the Programme.
- Assist the Quality and Risk Managers in delivering their personal objectives linked to actions within the 18/19 Business Plan.
- Support in the delivery of the IT strategy/subsequent workstreams.
Main Duties of the post
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly project and Alliance Leadership Team reports, ensuring all contributions have been received and are to an appropriate standard before compilation and distribution of reports to the relevant people.
- Assist Risk manager in the Risk Management Process, aiding with the administration of the Active Risk Manager (ARM) system and the production of Risk Dashboards
- Measuring Key Results Areas (KRAs)
• Alliance Management Team / Alliance Project Team
MMA values and culture
- Respect – The ability to respond politely and positively to a variety of situations and people in order to meet changing priorities in the role. Arrive at meetings to start at the start time and provide meeting agendas and adhere to agenda timings, wherever possible speak to colleagues face to face.
- Safe & Sustainable – The underlying drive to ensure that we all support our Safety and Sustainability policies within the working environment, this includes contributing to the Alliance objectives for a safe and sustainable metro providing a lasting positive impact on the environment and communities.
- Openness – The willingness and ability to work co-operatively and supportively with colleagues, developing positive, open working relationships in order to solve problems and to help achieve business goals.
- Trust – having confidence that colleagues will support the Alliance Principles and act with integrity and professionalism in sometimes challenging circumstances. Show a commitment to delivering on actions (i.e. do what you say you will do) and trusting others to do the same.
- Challenging – The confidence to challenge decisions to ensure that the Best for Alliance is achieved. Accept challenge of ideas in the interest of achieving the best outcome.
- Honesty – The ability to demonstrate open, honest and ethical behaviour in all dealings with stakeholders, colleagues, suppliers, partners and the public. It is about being open and honest and acting consistently with the Alliance Values at all times
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including the online versions.
- Willingness to learn to use and administrate the ARM system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a tenacity to succeed.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To apply for this role, please visit Colas Rail UK.