Do you work with young people aged 10-29?
The Midland Metro Alliance have developed a Transportation Infrastructure Careers Roadshow in collaboration with some of the industry experts.
Why should your young people attend
• A choice of 6 locations across the West Midlands to learn about the excellent career opportunities available in the transportation and Infrastructure sector
• A presentation from the colleges and UTC on apprenticeships and the benefits
• Meet a selection of employers in the industry to gain information on their companies
• A great opportunity to ask questions and practice talking to people in a professional capacity.
• A chance to address the skills shortages across the sector
• Gain valuable information about the skills and qualifications required to start a career in the Rail, Civils, Highways and transportation sectors.